Monday, September 9, 2013

I am back :)

Hello everyone!

I cannot believe I have not blogged since March.  I have been busy filming videos
and segments called WOW-words of wisdom-about my cancer experience.  I set up
accounts with FB, Twitter and Google Plus which is very difficult because I am
technically challenged. I have been attending cancer luncheons/benefits/fundraisers,
listening to guest speakers and learning as much as I can from others.  One of
my best qualities is that I am a perfectionist.  One of my worst qualities is that I am a
perfectionist.  I decided that I am just going to share my thoughts with you instead
of making a big deal about it, which I always do. I like to compose, edit, re-compose,
edit some more and I make myself crazy trying to make it perfect for you and for me. 
But you know what?  Perfect is boring.  So I am going to throw caution to
the wind and simply write.  I hope my words help. You are all in my daily prayers.

With lots of love,

Allyson xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment